Is quickbooks 2012 compatible with windows 10 -

Is quickbooks 2012 compatible with windows 10 -

Looking for:

Is QuickBooks Enterprise compatible with Windows 10? - Paygration 













































     


Versions of QuickBooks Desktop are Supported on Windows 10 - Question Info



 

Your step by step instructions were spot on and took me all of three minutes to do! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! This has been a near nightmare. The frustration of taking 4x longer to send estimates and invoices is finally over!! Sadly tried and tried again with no luck. Not sure why. Have Windows 10, Might have to spend the dough after all. Is there some new trick? I have never done anything like this before and was totally intimidated. Your instructions were fantastic! Thank you for being a blessing!

Thanks for letting me know Vince. Best of luck in your work. Does that mean I will not be able to do that as the provided driver is for 64 bit? Any suggestions please? What must I search on the internet for? Have a look there. If I remember correctly the same solution worked then, too. Something that I was failing on was to Extract the Microsoft file, and then using the file inside of it.

Thank you for coming up with this workaround for QB ! This solution works for me for about a month and then I have to redo the XPS driver. Otherwise, this resolved my issue perfectly, thank you for the write up. I bought a computer with windows 8, and upgraded to 10 shortly after. I am using QuickBooks Enterprise Since they did the upgrade to QB with the extra security added just this month, every time I try to open an invoice, sales order, estimate, purchase order and the help screen QB freezes up.

The panel on the right side of the invoice or anything with the panel that shows the summary for the transaction, it shows loading and is completely frozen. The only way to close the QB window is with the task manager. When I open the task manager it shows that QB is not responding. Can you help me with this issue? Joseph, will this work for Quickbooks — 11 and Windows 10?

Thanks, Michelle. Give it a shot. Hi Michelle, did you manage to get it to work? I went through all of the steps several times but it kept telling me the XPS driver file was missing stuff. Still pulling my hair out. Oh well, who needs hair in the summer? This worked great. Thank you so much, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!! Worked great. Worked like a charm on QB Pro on Windows Mr Joseph,,,you are magnificent!

Oooooooooof course, I had downloaded Windows 10 and things went south! I waited a day before seeking you out and then, BAM! You came with a blink. Da Best You are! Appreciate you! Thanks Christine! Always makes me smile a little bigger to hear things like that. Glad to have helped your day along. It worked awesome, gotta admit it took me longer than 5 minutes. However that was mostly my fault. You be the MAN! Well done with this post.

Some steps were slightly different on my windows 10 install or rather I did each step sometimes via a slightly different route but I followed each step and was frankly amazed to find it worked first time. Thanks for posting this, very helpful unlike quickbooks. It worked wonderfully on QB with my Windows 10 64bit. Thank you so much Mr. Joseph Turley! Oh, I am so grateful — it was still a stretch for my non-savviness but I got there thanks to you!

Maybe QB because of Win 10?? Leslie, I believe they should be pretty similar for QB Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. I had the same problem on 2 different laptops. I work with Quickbooks pro and when the windows 10 automatically installed itself when i was out of town.. I could no longer email pdf files. I followed your steps and it works flawlessly. Thanks a bunch for the fix.

Sweet man! Happy trails. Thank you so much for share this with the users. We have QB Premier and just upgraded to Win 10 and followed this and no dice! Do you have any other ideas? This solved my problem with Quickbooks and Windows Thanks for that fix, it worked like a charm! Another person sticking with Quickbooks Pro and just upgraded to Windows A quick search and your solution came up.

Very smooth. I expected to have some difficulty, but I got it on the first try. Anyone with this issue, simply do a search for it Devices and Printers , came right up and everything else was step by step. When emailing an invoice, most of the text is garbled characters. Oddly enough, when viewing the QB generated pdf in a browser, most but not all text is garbled, but when viewing in Adobe Reader, the garbled text is just blank.

Have you or anyone on the forum experienced this? To see if some of my fonts got corrupted during installation of Windows 10, I tried changing the font in the QB template to Arial, but I still am having the same issues.

Extremely thankful! Thanks a million! I spent hours trying all sorts of stuff and could not resolve this issue. It is to be noted that this same xps driver resolves some issues with MS Office too! I was having the same problem with Windows 10 and Quickbooks This has helped to rescue a very depressing day!

Hello, this did not work for me. Worked great!! Had to use different access method but at the end just delete the existing Microsoft XPS Document Writer and then add the new one. You are the best! Sooo untrue!!! Thanks Joseph! It took several tries, but finally worked. Then I moved it to the desktop and found it.

Windows 10 QB This worked before when I had to upgrade to Windows 10 but now it has done an update and will not work at all. It continues to say Port already exists. Hi everyone, I have had the same problem, my fix stopped working after the update, but I have repeated the same simple fix I have shown previously and it is all up and running again.

Here it is again…. Thanks for the additional tips. Unfortunately, this did not work for me and now my invoices will not even print to my printer. Sorry to hear that Aimee, this has worked for me and for lots of others in the Intuit Community. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure that your printer has been set back to the default printer as when I originally had issues it kept making the non functioning pdf printer the default. Thank you Derek! To set back to the default printer would this be under printer and devices or in quick books itself?

It would be in the printer and devices. I used this solution when I first upgraded to Windows A few days ago an update was installed and the problem returned. Finally I discovered that I had to remove the all the downloaded driver files from the folder for it to work. No useful help is available from QuickBooks. Logged off, restarted QuickBooks and was good to go. Thank you Louis! This allowed me to at least print the invoices to my printer but did not allow me to make PDF.

Although once I tried to send on via email I resulted back to not being able to print to my printer again. Ohhhh the frustration. Thanks again! Fank, Have you yet to find a resolution to this problem. I am on the verge of calling Quickbooks to Microsoft. Thanks for the information. I have this page bookmarked and I come back to it after every windows update and it always fixes my issue. I called Microsoft and they are saying that it is a QB problem. I have not yet called QB.

I think I may have to update my version of QB. Worked perfectly for my QB Enterprises I can now send invoices via Microsoft Outlook without first having to print to Adobe to create the pdf. Now if they can only get the bugs out of the Windows 10 update! Jim in Calif. Your tutorial is spot on. I had this printer issue twice since upgrading to Windows 10 — and I run the most recent, fully updated, version of QuickBooks. Instead they have that horrid advice piece titled Cannot reconcile accounts or create, print, or email.

Tried this multiple of times, but it failed. What my issued turned out to be was my client had to change his Yahoo password. I had to quit and restart QuickBooks multiple times after each failure before it would work again for one or two invoices. It took me an an hour to email 13 invoices, so I have decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to a new version of QB. If I try to print to PDF it freezes. Thank you so much for your clear and fantastic fix.

When Microsoft pushed Windows 10 in the middle of , without my permission, this stung me the first time! I used your fix. Here I am at the end of and, without thinking, I updated Windows 10 like it said I should. It killed my Quickbooks again! Thanks Microsoft and Quickbooks. Just had to thank you again. This worked again, 3rd time, after the new update pushed. Sincerely appreciate this! I will be naming my next child Turley.

You rock buddy!!! I have been banging my head against the desk for 2 days now. Happy to have helped keep you sane. The steps were so clear and the link to correct driver made it easy to follow. Worked with quickbooks pro and windows I was tired of printing invoices only to scan them back into the computer so that I could email them to my clients!

What a PITA! You have helped free up some precious time. Thank you very much! Intuit, please fix your QB print and repair tool to create local port XPS instead of that other silly port. An absolute genius! I have spent many, many hours trying to get to grips with this problem which happens every time I have a Windows 10 update automatic — so no control.

Hours of time wasted trying to find elusive XPS printer after having deleted it from printers list. Grateful thanks for your easy to follow instructions. I spent hours with Microsoft and reinstalled Windows 10 and they could not solve this problem. Followed your instructions to Step 3. I upgraded from Windows 7 Home, and was unaware that when upgrade took place, that Windows 10 did not include features outside what was included in 7 Home.

Can you help with a work around this problem. Thanks Ian. I just did it differently. Just go to the list of the installed printer, you will see Microsoft XPS documents Writer as a printer, just delete it. And download the driver provided on this page. Works perfect! Thank you!! Hi Joseph! You saved my life last year when with this same issue. Came back to the office this morning to an automatic Windows 10 update I thought I had disabled updates?!?

Unfortunately, no. The behavior seems to have been consistent across a lot of users with updates undoing the fix. Thanks for the prompt reply Joseph! I realize the age of the article and I never reply to them, but thank you. You just save my client some serious cash. Plus they love Well, I think you for taking the time to respond and saving people money is why I wrote it. Is there a trick to find other XPS files other than searching in the search box and searching in the device manager?

Good question. Are you using Windows 10 Pro? If you are, have you scoured Print Management, particularly the port section? Yes, installing a separate PDF creator as a printer works, but…. Applied the fix herein…worked perfectly! Had to search for the file prnms I, too, have used this workaround many times; basically every time Windows 10 updates.

This time, however, I have a new problem. I was able to get down to the part where I had removed the XPS driver, tried to install the new and now nothing works. No print let alone getting a pdf back in use.

Thank you so very much, My Windows 10 build was forced to upgrade to the most recent Fall Build, and it broke my Quickbooks version so that I could not send email invoices. But installing the driver fixed the problem.

This is working for me, but now, the subject heading and name of the emailed-from-quickbooks pdf is a very long subject. The process id is random, whatever Windows assigns it when I start Quickbooks. Any ideas how to shorten this? Great inputs. Fixed my problem. It was always loading XPS with extra letters at the end.

When I corrected that, it worked great. Using W10 and QB for years and could never email invoices. Tried upgrading to QB and still had this issue. This is the only solution that worked for me. I could not find the XPS Document writer drivers anywhere else either!

This is one of my most important bookmarks. Thank You! So i chose use existing port XPS and installed there. I wish I found his days ago.

A solution that actually worked! Awesome man. Have a drink on my behalf with the money you saved! Great Thanks! I just installed QB on a new laptop and come across this pdf problem again! I was please to find a QB utility online but that did not fix anything as you mentionned.

However, I did not create a new printer port initially. So it did not worked. I finally succeeded by creating a new port as you explain above.

I have had to refer back to is several times now. I just went through an big windows update and it messed up my quickbooks. This also repairs problems where the account statements are sent out to the wrong people.

I was ecstatic when Windows 10 was released in and immediately opted for the upgrade. For months and months I searched for a solution and nothing worked.

So I practically gave up and settled on exporting documents to excel and then saving them as PDFs from excel. For those I had to actually print them and scan them as PDFs which took time and was a waste of paper. Tonight I decided I will check to see if anyone found a solution that actually worked.

I tried this and it worked!!!!!!! I am so grateful to you for sharing this solution with us. Now I can go to work and fix that issue on all of our computers. I am so relieved. Again I say thank you. This worked perfect for me the first time I needed it. However, after what I can only assume was a Windows update last week it is broken again. Repeating the steps now does not resolve the issue. Any further thoughts?

It always seems to be related to these steps in some way from all of the comments below. This worked for me the first time too.

This is insanity and Quickbooks support is useless. Really need this fixed. What is the best version of the XPS driver to download? Your link is showing there is a virus attached to your google link. Feel free to download that one and it should work.

Joseph — HELP! Did the XPS local port drill — nothing. Then I have to file it away, then write a manual email to client to send out. Way too time consuming this way running a business. What am I doing wrong? I tried to reply to you via email, but it looks like you are filtering messages.

Also suggest you to upgrade to a more recent version of QuickBooks and check if that helps. If the issue persist I suggest you to post Quickbook support. Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you. Was this reply helpful? You ought to upgrade the QuickBooks variant to or later. You have to upgrade QuickBooks to the QuickBooks version if you want to explore the new features and want to enjoy QuickBooks in an interesting way.

Bulk import, export, and deletion can be performed with simply one-click. A simplified process ensures that you will be able to focus on the core work. Worried about losing time with an error prone software? Our error free add-on enables you to focus on your work and boost productivity. We provide round the clock technical assistance with an assurance of resolving any issues within minimum turnaround time.

The Challenge As an all-volunteer nonprofit entity, we had a lot of administrative work. It was tedious to enter donations […]. The Challenge We are Plano-based IT Company and have more than different classes that we deliver in-person or online […].

To track hours and make them more complete was a great challenge […]. You need to click "Start" to Export data From QuickBooks Desktop using Dancing Numbers, and In the export process, you need to select the type you want to export, like lists, transactions, etc. After that, apply the filters, select the fields, and then do the export. To use the service, you have to open both the software QuickBooks and Dancing Numbers on your system.

To import the data, you have to update the Dancing Numbers file and then map the fields and import it. In the Delete process, select the file, lists, or transactions you want to delete, then apply the filters on the file and then click on the Delete option.

For selecting the file, click on "select your file," Alternatively, you can also click "Browse file" to browse and choose the desired file. You can also click on the "View sample file" to go to the Dancing Numbers sample file.

Then, set up the mapping of the file column related to QuickBooks fields. To review your file data on the preview screen, just click on "next," which shows your file data. Dancing Numbers offers four varieties of plans. The most popular one is the basic plan and the Accountant basic, the Accountant pro, and Accountant Premium. You can even get the benefits of anytime availability of Premium support for all your issues.

First, click the import button on the Home Screen. Then click "Select your file" from your system. Next, set up the mapping of the file column related to the QuickBooks field. Dancing Numbers template file does this automatically; you just need to download the Dancing Number Template file. With the help of this software, you can import, export, as well as erase lists and transactions from the Company files. Also, you can simplify and automate the process using Dancing Numbers which will help in saving time and increasing efficiency and productivity.

Furthermore, using Dancing Numbers saves a lot of your time and money which you can otherwise invest in the growth and expansion of your business. It is free from any human errors, works automatically, and has a brilliant user-friendly interface and a lot more. If you are unable to see the option to terminate an employee on your list of active employees on the company payroll, this mostly implies that they have some history. Need to make changes or updates to your accounts or subscriptions?

Visit the Account Management Page. QuickBooksHelp Intuit. Which Windows 10 version works best for QuickBooks Desktop? Learn more about which versions of Windows 10 are compatible with QuickBooks Desktop. Select the Start menu and type About your PC.

   

 

- QuickBooks Compatibility With Windows 10 - (, )



    QuickBooks Premier - Accountant Edition is a discontinued and no longer supported version of QuickBooks. Registering it online is currently unavailable. Quickbooks installation on windows QBD doesn't support Win Try to install it on compatibility mode Win 7. Otherwise, consider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 Zoom Wallpapers & Backgrounds For FREE | .31 Zoom Backgrounds + How to Change your Virtual Zoom Background

- How to Activate Microsoft Visio Without Product Key